Retired MARIA IMMACOLATA in Milan
Retired Maria Immacolata, for young female students and workers from 18 to 25 years. Metro: Line 2 (Green) UDINE stop. Buses: 55.
The pensioner offers:
- a home, a safe and warm place, when you are far from the family;
- an opportunity to discover the meaning of your life;
- the opportunity to grow and mature to face the world that presents you with courage.
Our charism urges us to work WITH THE YOUNG:
- that are far from the family;
- who need to leave their country to have a future full of hope;
- who want to live experiences of good and peace;
- who work or get ready to work in the future.
Within 200 m. church, bus stop, underground, ATM, bar / restaurant, supermarket, pharmacy, inhabited area. Within 1 km train station, hospital. Between 1 and 5 km airport.
3 night minimum, Seasonal / annual stay only, Evening time restrictions, No smoking throughout the property, Pets not allowed, Reception at fixed hours, Age limit: 18-25 years.