Pension VILLA LINA RICCI CURBASTRO in Cesenatico (Forlì Cesena)
Villa Lina Ricci Curbastro is a hotel for families, groups, couples, disabled people, young people and children of all ages ... in short ... for everyone.
It is run by the Ancelle Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Agonizzit, a Religious Institute founded in 1888 in Lugo di Romagna (RA) by the Venerable Monsignor Marco Morelli and the Servant of God, Mother Margherita Ricci Curbastro.
We Religious, together with our staff, we are here to serve you, to make your holidays pleasant, to create a serene, relaxed, familiar atmosphere ... to offer you good local cuisine, good company and friendliness, to give you the possibility of a space for prayer and care of spirituality and faith.
Why do the Sisters have a hotel? Simply to support other good works. Depending on the priority, the profit is allocated to these realities:
- Home Reception for women in difficult situations, with or without children, in Italy,
- Distribution of food / clothes / hot meals to needy families in Lugo (Ravenna),
- Schools (from the Spring Section to the Vocational Training Center) in Italy, Brazil, the Philippines and Togo,
- Scholarships for students,
- Dispensary in Benin,
- Training House for girls who choose Consecrated Life, in Italy, Indonesia, Togo,
- Home of reception for poor people in Colombia.
Opening 2018 from 1/6 to 15/9.
Within 200 m. bus stop, bar / restaurant, supermarket, inhabited area. Within 1 km church, ATM, pharmacy. Between 1 and 5 km train station, hospital. Over 10 km airport.
The structure has participated in the initiative "Merciful Hospitality" of this portal in 2017 and 2018, offering some free nights to the less affluent.