Collegio ROSMINI in Stresa (Verbania)
The Rosmini College of Stresa is governed by the Rosminian Fathers of the Institute of Charity, founded by Blessed Antonio Rosmini, a holy priest and enlightened writer, among the intellectual fathers of the unification of Italy and of our constitution.
The building, located on the hill of Stresa, was begun in 1835 with the Church-Sanctuary of the SS. Crucifix, desired by the Founding Father, and progressively expanded to accommodate works of various kinds, pedagogical, religious and cultural, up to the first decades of the last century.
Currently the complex houses the boarding school of the students of the hotel school in Stresa and is an intense center of hospitality, open to various kinds of initiatives: religious, cultural, recreational and healthy rest for groups, families or single people.
The environment offers ample indoor and outdoor spaces: meeting rooms, one of which is equipped for conferences, dining rooms, single, double and triple rooms. The structure also has open space rooms for groups of young people, CAI, scouts and speakers as well as a gym. In the large park there are outdoor playgrounds for 5 and 7 soccer fields, volleyball, basketball and tennis. Scout groups can have welcoming environments in accordance with their educational spirit (kitchenette, possibility to make bonfires, free environments).
The Church-Sanctuary, which houses the tomb of the blessed Antonio Rosmini and the Rosminian poet Clemente Rebora, offers ease of spiritual meetings and cultural deepening, with the possibility of being guided by the Rosminian Fathers who are its age-old custodians.
Reception at set times. Snack and refreshment vending machine.